Popular Posts

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Get to know me

Hi I am a SAHM of four beautiful little beings ages 6, 4, 2, and 4 months.  I love my little ones and they are a hand full each and every day.  I recently resigned from the post office after 5 years of being a rural carrier (substitute).  I also just reenlisted into the military for another 6 year term (reserves only).  I am also completing my Master's Degree online.  I have so much going on I don't know where to start so I just wrote all of it at once ( I hope).  I am married to what many may consider my soul mate because he "gets me" although I sometimes don't get myself.  We have been married for 7 years this month.  I love that man so much words can't even say it enough (but I will go into depth with that on a later date).  I am new to all of this blogging and stuff although I look at a blog every now and again.  I found it to be quite interesting so I thought why not start one myself.  I always have something interesting going on.  So feel free to join in anytime and get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment